Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chloe Lattanzi Rocks The House On MTV's "Rock The Cradle"



Chloe Lattanzi worked the stage and the crowd, performing last but definitely not least, on MTV's Rock The Cradle last Thursday.

Chloe performed I Hate Everything About You by rockers 3 Days Grace and she really got into the performance, even more than the prior week when she performed Never Tear Us Apart by INXS (when INXS was led by the late Michael Hutchince, who died November 1997). Although I also like Landon Brown a lot, Chloe is the whole package. Landon needs a tad bit of work on his vocals, although he is good in every other aspect.

Chloe is my favorite. Let's hope she goes all the way to the finals!

2 comments:

cradlewillrock said...

I am actually working with MTV to promote the show. To be honest, I was not familiar with most of the contestants but I think MTV selected a great pool of talent. Chloe seems to be a accomplished singer and performer, so I think she will do very well in the competition. Who do you think will end up being her toughest competitors?

J. Capone said...

I believe that Jesse Blaze Snider, Dee Snider's son will be Chloe Lattanzi's toughest competition on Rock The Cradle! Hey if you like this blog, please tell all your friends to read it! Thanks!