To celebrate this week's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Celebrity Star Power being up and running and to show appreciation to all of you great readers who read and enjoy this blog and all of you out there who help support Celebrity Star Power by visiting this site, I am giving you the chance to win a FREE DVD of Sony Pictures and Revolution Studios' 2006 comedy Little Man starring The Wayans Brothers, courtesy of me (of course) and Celebrity Star Power.
To enter for a chance to win, just answer the following questions below based on your knowledge of celebrity current events and send your answers to:
1) Which airline reportedly banned Naomi Campbell for life after an alleged incident where she may have spit on a police office?
2) What is the title of Usher's new song?
3)What entertainer has been appointed as the (alleged) Godfather of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's twins?
4) What was Vanilla Ice just arrested for?
5) Chloe Lattanzi (from MTV's new reality singing competition "Rock The Cradle") is famous for being the daughter of which entertainer?
6) Who is the temporary, court-appointed conservator of Britney Spears' estate?
The first person to get all six questions correct will receive the DVD via USPS media mail. Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be notified via e-mail and at that time, will be asked to submit their postal info FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES FOR THIS CONTEST ONLY! No personal information will be sold or given away to any third party company, etc.