Monday, May 28, 2007

Fergie & Katharine McPhee Speak About Paris Hilton's Jail Sentence














At Z100's Zootopia concert extravaganza on May 18, 2007:


"Believe it or not, I actually do feel bad for her," Katharine McPhee told In Touch Magazine regarding Paris Hilton's unusually stiff jail sentence.

"She is not a bad person, she just made a mistake." said the "American Idol" season 5 runner-up.


I couldn't agree more, Katharine.


"Paris has been nothing but friendly and sweet to me always," Fergie told In Touch Magazine regarding the same issue. "I don't think that there should be a celebrity double standard, but I don't want anything bad to happen to her."


Same here, Fergie!


2 comments:

bluesfandude said...

I dont feel bad for paris. Was the jail sentence too tuff I dunno. Here in Missouri people get DWI all the time, however she was driving on a suspended license. With all her money why in the world would she be driving anyways. Shes a airhead and has very poor judgement.

Katharine is such a sweet person, its hard to get her to say something bad. Shes a adorable and kind young lady. Plus in the past all the things I said about kat, and how shes aware of me Im suprised she hasnt outed me and said something bad about me. I have changed now.

J. Capone said...

Paris is NOT an airhead..she is a sweet, beautiful woman...she made a mistake and she owned up to it publicly. I like Katharine she should have won IDOL... Taylor Hicks not so much...

Fergie is cool and really pretty